5 Element Platonic Detox
This remedy contains the signature vibrations of the 5 Platonic Solids / 5 Elements.
These are key building blocks of all organic life. They assist to balance our overall being. This remedy is good for detoxing the body of energetic impurities.
5 Element Platonic Detox contains the signature vibrations of the Platonic Solids; Hexahedron/Earth, Tetrahedron/Fire, Octahedron/Air, Icosahedron/Water and Dodecahedron/Ether.
Place 3 drops into a glass of water and drink. Repeat once per day for 21 days.
Dodecahedron (Ether element)
Dodecahedron represents Universal wisdom, accessing the matrix of the Universal mind so seed thoughts may be implanted and brought forth into manifestation. Represents an idealised form of divine thought, will or idea. This shape is the mirror of the self. Used to attain to an egoless state. Also good for grounding and clearing energies and holding the divine frequencies in the physical world or bodies. Represent total surrender to unconditional love.
- Christ consciousness. Connection between the universe and earth.
- Communicates with all cells within the physical body.
- Ether element represents space, it is related to the wind and it represents subtlety.
- Quality is Sound (mental attitude)
- The ether type – peaceful and intuitive
- Imbalance – Loner
- Qi balance – Bliss (meditation/prayer)
- Key function – ascension and mystery
Icosahedron (Water element)
Water is representative of intelligence and wisdom; however, an overabundance of the element is said to cause difficulty in choosing something and sticking to it.
- Water represents emotions, wisdom, the soul, and femininity.
- Water element represents cohesion. It is related to the moon and it represents the principal of cooling.
- Quality is taste
- The water type – Kind, relaxed, nurturing
- Imbalance – Emotional
- Qi balance – Love
Balances the energy fields, especially the first 12 layers of the etheric body and all of the chakras/meridians.
Octahedron (Air element)
Air influence affects the liver, the gallbladder and, by extension, the digestion.
- Mind, intellect, consciousness, study, communication.
- Air element represents motion, it is related to the wind and it represents propulsion Quality is touch
- The air type – Light creative mobile
- Imbalance – Stress
- Qi balance – Clarity
Supports the practical use of metaphysical/spiritual principles so that the earth/physical plane may be elevated along with the personal.
Attracts those who can further support one’s overall development within both the spiritual and physical realms, as well as those who we can also serve in like manner.
Hexahedron (Earth element)
It is believed to govern the spleen and stomach. It is associated with the qualities of patience, thoughtfulness, hard work and stability. Other attributes of the earth element are ambition, stubbornness, responsibility and long-term planning.
- Earth represents strength, abundance, stability.
- Earth element represents mass it is related to the moon and it represents the principle of solidity.
- The earth type – Loyal, astute in business, enduring
- Imbalance – Lethargy
- Qi balance – Stimulate
Very good for grounding and manifesting in the 4 directions (the physical plane).
Aids in clarifying ones purpose. All physical conditions related to the organs near the root chakra.
Alignment of those from one’s particular family, both planetary and interplanetary.
Tetrahedron (Fire element)
It is believed to govern the heart. Fire is associated with the qualities of dynamism, strength and persistence, and with restlessness and a sense of peacefulness.
- Fire represents energy, inspiration, passion, and masculinity.
- Fire element is related to the sun and it represents the principal of transformation. Quality is sight
- The fire type – Focused, active and intelligent
- Imbalance – Critical, aggressive
- Qi balance – Cool & revitalize
Ability to successfully navigate the higher dimensions, obtaining the maps and information required to make successful forays into the unknown.